wheres lilly contest
some time ago i mentioned the wheres lilly contest.. which i would run in june. well we are well into june..so heres the deal..deep throat is going to put a lilly sticker some where on the property..could be in the building..parking garage..pool area..some where on the property.
the sticker will look like this..
it will have a number on it. all you have to do to win is find the sticker..email me the number on the sticker with your name and unit number.. email@example.com..and i will see that deep throat drops off a nice bottle of whine..oops..wine..at your door. just my way of saying..
deep throat went to the wine store for me and picked out the bottle..shown above..i guess he thought since i liked humming birds so much this would be appropriate..looks yummy..
1. there will only be one winner..i am not supplying the condo with wine in perpetuity.
2. employees of the condo or lilly the cat enterprises are ineligible.
3. the winners identity can and will be used for publicity and public relations..hey im poppin for a bottle of wine here.
4. lillythehtcat..lilly the cat..lilly the cat enterprises..or any variation there of is not responsible for any harassment from jealous neighbors or the controllers.
5. winners are subject to verification by lilly the cat or my trusted informant..deep throat.
6. lillythehtcat is not responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries..or emails sent but not received by lillythehtcat for any reason..as potential contest winners.
7. if there is no winner..by july 1..2012.. deep throat is drinking the wine.
8. lillythehtcat..lilly the cat..lilly the cat enterprises..or any variation there of is not responsible for any injury..addiction..legal action..or any misfortune not herein defined resulting from the consumption of the prize.
it is not a rule..but suggested..that the winner share their good fortune with their neighbors..preferably at the baptismal..cheesy bits always go good with wine..just a suggestion..
lets keep the miracle alive
hey..thanks for the cheesy bits.